To honour Davina Swindell, and her love for running, GBRC has decided to organise a trial run in August.
It is the very last GBRC trail run Davina completed and it is one of the loveliest routes we had in 2020.
We would like all runners / walkers to donate £7 each. If you can not afford £7 then please give as much as you can. There will be an honest box at registration so all donations will be discreet. All donations will be given straight to Davina’s family.
We hope to see many of you joining us.
1) Date: 21st August 2022
2) Location: Stutton Community Hall, Manningtree Road, Stutton, IP9 2TA
3) Start time: anytime between 8:30 AM and 11:00 AM
4) Free car park
5) 6 mile course
6) event not timed so take as long as you like
7) can go round in groups
8) remember to sign in and out at the end of your run, so we know you are all back safe
8) dog friendly route, please keep your dog on a lead as there are police signs on the course
9) there will be free tea and coffee ( and cake if you are lucky )
If you are unable to attend on the 21st the trail instructions will be available from Rodger to purchase for £7 after the 21st to enable you to do it at your leisure.