If you would like to join Great Bentley Running Club, please complete our Application Form and bring it to Great Bentley Village Hall on a Wednesday night (from about 7pm). If you are unable to make a Wednesday, bring it along to any of the other training sessions.
Membership offers these benefits:
- Public liability insurance whilst running.
- A sophisticated individual standards scheme.
- An active social calendar of activities arranged for your enjoyment.
- Attached runner status, saving £2 entry at all affiliated events.
- A series of club championship races at all standard events.
- Free coaching and support.
- Running in safety with a group of friendly, keen, enthusiastic runners.
Details of the clubs honorary members are available here.
Change of Club:
Any runner changing first claim membership from one club to another must complete this form and return it to the contact shown.