This week’s sessions have been sent by Caroline, so please check your inbox to see what is on the offer. Notes from Caroline:
I hope you have all had a good week of running.
This week we have hills at Colchester and Clacton, with interval sessions at Great Bentley on Wednesday and Thursday. On Thursday, we will meet on James Carter Road by the entrance to Westlands Country Park.
Paul C is offering stretching as an alternative session on Wednesday. This is on the Doodle Poll.
Tom from Reflex – 18 is back on Wednesday too with the recovery boots (Normatec Boots). I believe it is the same deal as before, but look out for anything different on FB or an email.
Friday morning is later (8am)as it is a bank holiday. I will be meeting you at the Sheepen Rd entrance to Hilly Fields. It will be as close to a 7.0km route to commemorate 70 years!
Have a good week.
Sessions will still be on doodle poll. If a session has no takers, the leader can cancel the day before the session is due to take place. Please try to support these sessions as much as possible. If you can not find a link to current doodle poll please contact Mags at email@example.com
Please note: No ipods or music devices to be worn during any training sessions
Sunday 29th May
- Dedham Parish Church, High St, Dedham, CO7 6DE
- Off-road run with Meera
Monday 30th May
- Brighton Road, Clacton, CO15 5TB
- Hills – with Paul C
Monday 30th May
- Meet at Matalan Car Park, Sheepen Rd, Colchester CO3 3GT
- Paired hills – with Caroline
Wednesday 1st June
- Great Bentley Village Hall, Hall View Rd, Great Bentley, Colchester CO7 8LW
- Interval Session – with Fraser
- Indoor strength and conditioning session with Paul C
Thursday 2nd June
- Westlands Country Park, Stanway Colchester CO3 9XB
- Speed Intervals with Caroline
Friday 3rd June
- Sheepen Rd, Colchester
- Jubilee morning run with Caroline