This week’s sessions have been sent by Caroline, so please check your inbox to see what is on the offer. Notes from Caroline:
This weekend sees the welcome return of our Half Marathon! For newer members, this is what allows us to book track sessions etc and offer so much as a club. Please bake, marshal and cheer everyone along, and if you are running, enjoy your last few days of tapering and rest!
Please continue to sign up for the doodle poll if you aim to attend a session, it really helps the person taking the session plan accordingly and adjust for numbers etc. It also allows us to see trends on what is working for us as a club.
Have a good week of running, see lots of you on Sunday! I’ll be cheering on the runners between miles 6 and 7.
High Vis/Reflective clothing and lights are needed now it is dark.
Sessions will still be on doodle poll. If a session has no takers, the leader can cancel the day before the session is due to take place. Please try to support these sessions as much as possible. If you can not find a link to current doodle poll please contact Mags at email@example.com
Please note: No ipods or music devices to be worn during any training sessions
Sunday 6th February
- GBRC Half Marathon
Monday 7th February
- Marine Parade East, Clacton, CO15 5HS
- Speed session – with Caroline
- high vis and lights
Monday 7th February
- Meet at Matalan Car Park, Sheepen Rd, Colchester CO3 3GT
- Balkerne Horseshoe – with Craig
- high vis and lights needed
Wednesday 9th February
- Great Bentley Village Hall, Hall View Rd, Great Bentley, Colchester CO7 8LW
- Intervals session with Rodger (high vis and light)
- Indoor strength and conditioning session with Paul C
Thursday 10th February
- Northern Gateway Cycle Track, (Junct 28 A12) Colchester CO4 5YX
- Intervals/ Speed session with Paul A, Fraser and Caroline
Friday 11th February
- Chanterelle car park, Highwoods, Colchester, CO4 9RQ
- 7:30am – meet on road if car park closed
- Morning run to start the day with Vicky