This week’s sessions have been sent by Caroline, so please check your inbox to see what is on the offer. Notes from Caroline:
There are a couple of leader changes and I am awaiting a confirmation of Thursday’s time but please do go ahead and add your name if you wish to join this session.
There is a training session this Wednesday rather than Mickey Edwards. It will be Fartlek which is all inclusive as faster runners will be asked to loop back. Barbara will take a group out if they wish to be at a more steady pace. You do not need to sign up for Wednesday as I will ask for a register to be taken at the hall, but an idea of numbers will be useful.
Friday’s morning run with me will be mostly on tarmac, and Monday’s Hilly fields hills will be on mixed off road terrain.
Don’t forget that next Sunday (22nd) is Kathy’s 10 mile charity trail run being hosted by the Davison’s. Do look for FB posts about how to donate and join in with this for Kathy’s Liver charity.
Sessions will still be on doodle poll for a while. If a session has no takers, the leader can cancel the day before the session is due to take place. Please try to support these sessions as much as possible. If you can not find a link to current doodle poll please contact Mags at email@example.com
Please note: No ipods or music devices to be worn during any training sessions
Sunday 15th August
- Dedham Parish Church, High St, Dedham, CO7 6DE
- Off road trail run with Meera
Monday 16th August
- Hilly Fields – Meet at Matalan Car Park, Sheepen Rd, Colchester CO3 3GT
- Hills endurance with Caroline
Monday 16th August
- Clacton, Brighton Road car park, CO15 5ST
- Pyramid of hills with Paul C
Wednesday 18th August
- Great Bentley Village Hall, Hall View Rd, Great Bentley, Colchester CO7 8LW
- Fartlek (mixed interval running) with Meera and Barbara
Thursday 19th August
- Napier Rd Car park, Abbey Fields, Colchester, CO2 7GA
- Parlauf (Paired running) with Marion
Friday 13th August
- Chanterelle car park, Highwoods, Colchester, CO4 9RQ
- Morning run to start the day with Caroline