This week’s sessions have been sent by Caroline, so please check your inbox to see what is on the offer. Notes from Caroline:
I hope you are getting the opportunity to enjoy the lighter evenings, even if they are a bot colder at the moment!
The Thursday track sessions end with the cooper test tomorrow, so next week we are on the gravel track. We are looking to still park at the track, but try to car share if you can to keep car numbers down.
On Wednesday we aim to do a pre AGM run out. There will be various leaders taking a group. The AGM is 8pm and is a really good way to get to find out what has been happening at the club over the last year.
Craig is going to do a hills session in Castle park on Monday night.
Sessions will still be on doodle poll. If a session has no takers, the leader can cancel the day before the session is due to take place. Please try to support these sessions as much as possible. If you can not find a link to current doodle poll please contact Mags at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: No ipods or music devices to be worn during any training sessions
Sunday 3rd April
- Dedham Parish Church, High St, Dedham, CO7 6DE
- Off road trail run with Meera
Monday 4th April
- Opposite Kingscliff Hotel, Clacton
- Hills – with Paul C
Monday 4th April
- Meet at Matalan Car Park, Sheepen Rd, Colchester CO3 3GT
- Castle Park medley of hills – with Craig
Wednesday 6th April
- Great Bentley Village Hall, Hall View Rd, Great Bentley, Colchester CO7 8LW
- pre AGM run with various leaders
Thursday 7th April
- Northern Gateway Cycle Track, (Junct 28 A12) Colchester CO4 5YX
- Intervals session on gravel track with Fraser
Friday 8th April
- Chanterelle car park, Highwoods, Colchester, CO4 9RQ
- 7:30am – meet on road if car park closed
- Morning run to start the day with Caroline