This week’s sessions have been sent by Caroline, so please check your inbox to see what is on the offer. Notes from Caroline:
Please find attached the doodle poll for this week. Sunday is our 10 mile run, so I will see lots of you at my marshal point in Little Bromley! Remember to enjoy the run!
The Clacton session is to meet at Toby Carvery for a session with Vicky. The postcode is on the doodle poll. Monday in Colchester is the Balkerne Horseshoe – come and give North Hill and Balkerne Hill a go! You will need a light for running up Balkerne as the street lamps are out. I tweeted about them and Essex Highways know about them.
On Thursday at the cycle track, I will be joining Paul A and Fraser to do a speed session. I will be doing 10 x 200m with 20sec rest in between plus 3 minutes between set 1 and 2.
Barbara is offering a training session at Hilly Fields on Saturday 15th at 9am. She will meet you at the Sheepen Road entrance.
High Vis/Reflective clothing and lights are needed now it is dark.
Sessions will still be on doodle poll. If a session has no takers, the leader can cancel the day before the session is due to take place. Please try to support these sessions as much as possible. If you can not find a link to current doodle poll please contact Mags at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: No ipods or music devices to be worn during any training sessions
Sunday 9th January
- 10M Interclub race.
- Great Bromley Village Hall (Parsons Hill, Great Bromley, Colchester CO7 7JA)
- Registration 8:45 to 9:15 AM, Start at 9:30 AM
Monday 10th January
- Toby Carvery, Clacton On Sea, CO15 1NW
- Hills – with Vicky
- high vis and lights
Monday 10th January
- Meet at Matalan Car Park, Sheepen Rd, Colchester CO3 3GT
- Balkerne Horseshoe – with Craig
- high vis and light
Wednesday 12th January
- Great Bentley Village Hall, Hall View Rd, Great Bentley, Colchester CO7 8LW
- Intervals session with Marion (high vis and light)
- Strength and conditioning session with Paul C
Thursday 13th January
- Northern Gateway Cycle Track, (Junct 28 A12) Colchester CO4 5YX
- Intervals/speed session with Paul A, Fraser and and Caroline
Saturday 15th January
- Sheepen Rd, Colchester
- Training session with Barbara