This week’s sessions have been sent by Caroline, so please check your inbox to see what is on the offer. Notes from Caroline:
Please note change of location for Sunday 9 AM run.
Please note the change of location for Vicky’s session at Clacton on Monday night. She is meeting you by the Toby Carvery. not the cemetery!
Monday night at Colchester is Balkerne Horseshoe – up and down two hills this week!
Wednesday night is Craig’s bootcamp session and Thursday will be intervals on the 250m track at the cycle park.
Barbara is hoping to hold some Saturday morning training sessions at Hilly Fields when there is no XC, so do look out for these as they are not on the winter schedule at the moment.
High Vis/Reflective clothing and lights are needed now it is dark.
Sessions will still be on doodle poll for a while. If a session has no takers, the leader can cancel the day before the session is due to take place. Please try to support these sessions as much as possible. If you can not find a link to current doodle poll please contact Mags at email@example.com
Please note: No ipods or music devices to be worn during any training sessions
Sunday 5th December
- Chanterelle car park, Highwoods, Colchester, CO4 9RQ
- Morning social run approx. 6 miles (will be on road so road shoes fine)
Monday 6th December
- Toby Carvery, Clacton On Sea, CO15 1NW
- Hills – with Vicky
- high vis and lights
Monday 6th December
- Meet at Matalan Car Park, Sheepen Rd, Colchester CO3 3GT
- Balkerne Horseshoe – with Caroline
- high vis and light
Wednesday 8th December
- Great Bentley Village Hall, Hall View Rd, Great Bentley, Colchester CO7 8LW
- 7:00pm – meeting at Mitchell room (It’s the one next to the main hall)
- be really careful not to get dirt on the carpet as there is a special event on there the next day
- Training run with Paul
Thursday 9th December
- Northern Gateway Cycle Track, (Junct 28 A12) Colchester CO4 5YX
- Interval/speed session with Fraser and Paul A
Saturday 11th December
- Hilly Fields (Start of the race)
- 9:00AM & 1:00PM
- GBRC XC MARSHAL RUN SATURDAY
- For details go to: https://gbrc.org.uk/2021/12/05/gbrc-xc-marshal-run-saturday-11th-december-9am-1pm/